Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Dark Side of pLasma

Welcome,welcome and welcome to pLasma's pLayground-the place where you can find anything related to hackin' and crackin'.I thought I'd share my views and little bit of knowledge on hacking through this blog.So,who's gonna stop me? :)
You'll find all kinds of software that would make your antivirus scream,your firewall beg for mercy and your OS crash and bow down to death.Lo,you have been warned.
I'll be providing some tips and tricks that make you look like a hacker,though it wouldn't take you near to the true essence of the word.And oh,I'll be linking up some software as well,that would allow you to remotely control a system without acquiring proper acquiescence(in plain bullshit-hacking it and screwing it).Stay tuned!

And oh,I almost forgot another formality.

DISCLAIMER:The content provided on this site is for educational purposes only and is not meant for intentionally harming anyone.Use of any of the software/tweaks/methods without proper understanding can result in disastrous results for which I am in no way
responsible.Use at your own risk.
(Does anyone read this bullshit?)

1 comment:

causticji said...

As if u think ppl will skip the disclaimer.

And aren't u the evil geek everyone ought to be afraid of?!