Thursday, December 20, 2007

Get an anonymous call using Google search

Of all the craziest things Google offers,I believe this is the worst(or funniest).I was browsing for some viruses to download(laughs maliciously) and found this crazy thing in Google.

1.Search for "Virus Download" or "movie Download" (or just search for anything)without the quotes in Google.

2.On the Right Hand side,you'll see some searches with a Telephone icon in green colour.CLick on any one of the icons,which represents a particular company.

3.A text box appears where you can enter a mobile number.Enter one(with the international code-its +91 for India).

4.The company in question calls that number and supposedly talks about the company's business(puts mokkai,simply).Actually this didn't happen to me whenI tried it out on my mobile.I got a call from a weird number and it got cut.

Worth a laugh,huh guys?


PS.An apology for all the numbers I tested it on ;)

2 comments:

Rockstar Template said...

yes yar !1 we can exchange the Links !!

Add my link and comment me dude !! i will add urs !!

causticji said...

This I gotta try - damn, damn cool :P

PS. What's mokkai?